Savannah Jane O’Malley is a wife and working mother of 3 former preemies. She works full-time, pursues her artistic passions part-time, and moms all the time. When her twin boys were born 3.5 months early, everything she thought her life was supposed to be, was shattered. The 1lb warriors spent their first 3 months fighting for the chance at life despite being given many devastating diagnoses, enduring countless ups and downs, and achieving absolutely incredible triumphs.
This season of her life made her discover her true role as a mother and set her on a brand-new trajectory. Through social media, writing, public speaking and painting, she is a voice of hope to families going through simlar trials. She is an ally to people with disabilities (especially cerebral palsy, like her son), a cheerleader to families during and after a NICU stay, a momma mental health advocate and a self-proclaimed spreader of reckless hope.
"On this episode, Savannah shares what it means to have reckless hope..."
"'This is why': Woman's mask makes a powerful argument"
"Having micropreemie twins taught me it’s OK to grieve for babies who are still alive"
"Woman gives birth to twin preemies at 24 weeks, ‘We knew this would be the greatest fight of our lives’"
"Twin boys delivered at 24 WEEKS who needed brain and heart surgery to survive are now thriving as they reach their second birthday"
"I gave birth to 1 pound twins."
"100 days in the NICU, Micro-preemie twins survive with expert care"
Events and Exhibitions
EXHIBITIONS / EVENTS
· Tsuga Fine Art, Bothel, WA – 2017
· NW by NW Art Gallery, Cannon Beach, OR – 2017
· Puyallup Art and Wine Walk – 2016
· “Connection by Light” Mural for City of Bonney Lake, Wa - 2015
· RAW Natural Born Artists, Seattle, Washington – 2014 ·
· The Winter Round, Triple Door, Seattle, Washington-2013
· “Opulence” Mural for City of Fife, Fife, Washington - 2013 ·
· The Round #94 at Fremont Abbey-March 2013
· Americana Red Bandana - 2013
· Pierce County Aids Foundation Gala - 2012
· Cityline Appearance - 2012
· The Round #89 at Fremont Abbey - 2012
· Whatcom Museum Art Auction - 2012
· The Gallery at TCC; 10th Annual Juried Art Exhibition - 2012
· Tacoma Art Walk - Tacoma, WA - 2012
· The Issaquah Art Walk - 2012